Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the site. On Windows, press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, press Control + an access key.
We have defined the following access keys:
- Skip navigation
- Terms & Conditions
- Contact us
All pages meet the following standards benchmarks:
- Bobby AA approved, complying with all priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
- Validates as XHTML 1.0 and CSS2.
- Uses structured semantic markup.
As appropriate, each page has rel=previous, next, and home links to aid navigation in text-only browsers and screen readers. Netscape 6, Mozilla, and Opera users can also take advantage of this feature by selecting the View menu, Show/Hide, Site Navigation Bar, Show Only As Needed (or Show Always).
- Many links have title attributes that describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Whenever possible, links are written to make sense when read out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx, and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list separately from the page.
- Link text is never duplicated; two links with the same link text always point to the same address.
- There are no links that open new windows.
- All content images include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
This website uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- The stylesheet uses only relative font sizes, which are compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers. For example, in Internet Explorer you can make your default text size larger under the View menu by selecting Text Size, Larger (or Largest).
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets, the content of each page is still readable.
Have we got it right?
We aim to make this web site as easy to use for everyone. If you do encounter any difficulties with its accessiblity, please tell us and we will work with you to resolve the problems.
To get in touch, please e-mail us at the following address: